2013/2014 TUITION RATES
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE $250.00
PRESENT STUDENTS RE-REGISTRATION FEE
$200 FOR THE 1ST CHILD,
$125 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD
|TUITION FOR AFFILIATED FAMILIES GRADES K-8
1 child $420.00 a month - $4,200 a year
2 children 726.00 a month - 7,260 a year
3 children 982.00 a month - 9,820 a year
Affiliated Families are families who are registered with
St. Francis of Assisi Church, attend Mass, and
contribute a suggested $8.00 per week using our Sunday envelope system.
TUITION FOR NON-AFFILIATED FAMILIES GRADES K-8
Non-Affiliated Families are not contributing to any catholic church.
1 child $472.00 a month - $4,720
2 children 780.00 a month - 7,800
3 children 1,080.00 a month - 10,800
Re-registration, Registration and Activity Fees are non-refundable.
Tuition Late Fee - $35.00 after the 15th of each month.
Returned check fee $25.00.
All tuition is paid in 10 monthly installments, August 1, 2013 through May 1, 2014.
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAMS
Uniforms are not required.
Child must be 4 by December 31, 2013 (born in 2009)
ACTIVITY FEE FOR PRE-K STUDENTS REGISTERED
FOR FULL DAY PROGRAMS
$125 payable August 1, 2013
FREE UNIVERSAL PRE-K- FIVE DAYS A WEEK, 2 ½ HOURS A DAY
UNIVERSAL PRE-K WITH SFA PROGRAM
5 FULL DAYS - $3,400 - $340.00 PER MONTH
Child must be 3 by December 31, 2013
$100 payable August 1, 2013
5 FULL-DAY PROGRAM -
Monday-Friday 8:15 a.m. – 2:20 p.m.
$440.00 a month - $4,400
5 HALF-DAY PROGRAM
AM SESSION 8:15 - 11:15 a.m.
$400.00 a month - $4,000
3 FULL-DAY PROGRAM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:15 a.m. – 2:20 p.m.
$420.00 a month - $4,200
3 HALF-DAY PROGRAM
AM SESSION: 8:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
$360.00 a month - $3,600
TODDLER TIME FOR TWO PROGRAM - 10 Month Program
Child must be two years old by December 31, 2013 and accompanied by an adult.
3 DAY PROGRAM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
$2,400 - $240.00 a month
|LUNCH PROGRAM GRADES PK-8
Annual fee due by June 15th
1 child $120
2 children 160
3 children 210
PRE-SCHOOL 3-DAY - $90
PRE-SCHOOL 5-DAY $120
The lunch program fee does not include the purchase of any food item.
Additional requirements of SFA Families:
- Students in Grades K-8 must comply with the school uniform code; all uniform items must be purchased from Flynn & O’Hara Uniforms and Da-Bar Shoes.
- All students in Grades Pre-School - 8 are responsible for selling one box of candy ($60.00) during our annual candy sale fund raiser and the purchase of one chance book per family for our Parish Festival ($100.00).
Financial assistance is available through the Diocese for eligible applicants
- Tuition paid in full receive a $300.00 discount
- Tuition paid in two yearly payments (August & January) $150.00 discount
- Referral discount – a current family who refers a new family to our school will receive a $100.00 deduction from their final tuition payment. The new family must remain at SFA for the entire school year.
|St. Francis of Assisi School does not discriminate against students/families
based on race, religion, color, sex, or national origin.