In September 2013, students in grades 1-8 will be keeping a sketchbook for art class. I will be putting all the work that students do during the year in my class into their portfolios. These will go home for you to keep at the end of the school year. Please send your child in with the supplies listed below in September.
- 2-3 pencils
- Erasers – caps are preferable
- Self contained pencil sharpener – no battery operated
- Crayons – pack of 8 – no large packages
- Markers – crayola washable classic colors only – pack of 8, no permanent markers
- Watercolor paint – crayola only - 8 colors
- Smock or old shirt for painting
- Scissor, not pointed
- 1 large glue stick, no elmers white glue
- 1 small package of wipes
- $7.oo art paper fee in an envelope with child's name and grade.
Please put all art supplies in a small bag or small backpack.
Have a safe summer,