On the first day of school please bring your journal, all book sox, $7 for your planner and $2 for the school dual pocket folder, the index cards and some pens.
- 2 - single subject marble notebooks for religion and journal
- 2 - three subject notebooks, one for social studies and one for ELA.
- More will be needed for your special subject classes and science.
- For Math-2 marble notebooks, sharpened pencils, scientific calculator, a folder
- Folders (one for each class plus a homework folder to go home each day with important notices). At least one must be the official SFA school folder, new for this year.
- An abridged dictionary and thesaurus suitable for use throughout the upper grades should be kept at home.
- One package of 3x5 index cards and file box
- One package of wide-ruled loose leaf and one of assorted construction paper. No binders or Trapper Keepers are permitted.
- Daily assignments must be written in the student planner which is to be purchased at school. ($7)
- A large zippered supply/pencil case (No small suitcases, please.)
- Art supplies (see Art supply list)
- 3 blue or black pens, 6 sharpened #2 pencils, 2 red pens, and 1 highlighter.
- Book covers or book sox for each hard cover textbook (to be done in class). I suggest at least 2 be oversized. Clear contact paper should be used for each soft cover workbook and will be done at home.
- One box of tissues and one wipe refill package