| On the first day of school please bring your journal, all book sox, $9 for your planner and folder, the completed index cards and some pens.
- Full-size backpack
- String bag or shoulder bag for carrying books between classes
- 2 - single subject full size marble notebooks for religion and journal
- 2 - three subject full size spiral notebooks, one for social studies and one for ELA. Please no loose leaf or perforated notebooks. More will be needed for your special subject classes and for math and science.
- Get or replace 1 1/2-2 inch binder if needed.
- Folders for subject and special classes; and abridged dictionary and thesaurus suitable for use throughout the upper grades should be kept at home
- One package of 3x5 index cards and file box
- One package of wide-ruled loose leaf.
- Daily assignments must be written in the student planner which is to be purchased at school. ($7) SFA School folder is to be purchased as daily take home folder
- A large zippered supply/pencil case (No small suitcases, please.)
- Art supplies (see Art supply list)
- 3 blue or black pens, 4 sharpened #2 pencils, 2 red pens, and 1 highlighter.
- Book covers or book sox for each hard cover textbook (to be done in class). I suggest at least 2 be oversized. Clear contact paper should be used for each soft cover workbook and will be done at home.
- One box of tissues
- any other supplies may be added as the school year begins
|Math Supply List
For Math you must always have your notebook to write notes in and study from daily. You should have pens, pencils, looseleaf paper for homework assignments, a folder
and a scientific calculator at all times.