PreSchool B2 Menu
- Thu. 27 Apr, 2017 (3:00 pm)
- Fri. 28 Apr, 2017 (8:00 am)
- Fri. 28 Apr, 2017 (3:00 pm)
- Fri. 28 Apr, 2017 (6:00 pm)
- Sun. 30 Apr, 2017 (9:30 am)
PreS B2 Newsletter
PreSchool B News April 24th-28th
April 24th - 28th
-All Scholastic Book orders will be due Monday, May 5th.
- I ask that no toys be sent in from home with your children unless it is their allocated Show and Tell day. Children are beginning to get way too upset over not having a toy from home, not being able to share their toy from home, or losing their toy from home. It would end a lot of chaos! Thank you all, I really appreciate it J
PreSchool B News April 10th-14th
-We will be having an Easter celebration on Wednesday, April 12th. If you would like to bring in a goodie bag for the children you may by Tuesday, the 11th. Each child must receive one. We have 24 students in the class.
PreSchool B News April 3rd-7th
--Scholastic Book orders will be due Wednesday, the 5th.
-I’d like to request that you do not allow your child to bring in toys from home unless it is their allocated Show and Tell day. Also, we changed seats so be aware that your child’s Show and Tell day may be different!
- Looking ahead, our Step-Up program will be Thursday, June 15th at 8:30 in Monsignor Campbell Hall (the church basement). The children will be giving a brief performance followed by the awarding of their certificates indicating that they are ready to “step-up” to Pre-K. The children may dress as dressy or as casual as you like. There will be an opportunity for photos, and some light refreshments to follow. This will be the last day of class.
PreSchool B News March 13th-17th
-Progress Reports will be sent home with your child on Tuesday. Please sign one copy and return the next day, Wednesday. If you feel you need to speak to me, please indicate that on the paper enclosed with the progress reports and select a time that would be convenient for you from the choices offered. Conferences will be on Thursday morning and afternoon.
- Scholastic Book orders will be due Wednesday, March 15th.
- Looking ahead, Spring Picture Day will be Thursday, March 16th. We will also be having our Saint Patrick’s Day Party that dayJ.
PreSchool B News February 6th-10th
- Looking ahead, we will be having a Valentine’s Day Party on Tuesday, the 14th. If you would like to bring in a small goodie bag for the children you may. We have 24 students in our class and each child must receive one!
- I want to thank you all for the beautiful flowers and generous present I received for my birthday in Mrs. Salgado & Ms. Castellar’s name J
-Our Scholastic orders will be due Tuesday, February 7th. Our online code is NJ2CJ.
-Please remember to register online for Pre-K For All.