5th Grade Supplies
You should be prepared at all times for all subjects. Please make sure that supplies are renewed as needed. The following items are not permitted: White-Out or Liquid Paper, pens of any color besides black, blue.
- Full-size backpack
- 4 single subject marble notebooks for Ms. Carsioni (Reading, ELA/Vocabulary, Science, and Math)
- A 3 subject marble notebook for religion, social studies, and journal
- 3 folders (take home folder, class work folder, writing workshop folder)- one folder should be purchased from the school ($2)
- student pocket dictionary and thesaurus suitable for use in class when needed
- five packages of college-ruled loose leaf (no binders)
- Daily assignments must be written in the student planner which is to be purchased at school ($7)
- 2 boxes of blue or black pens (to be put in the community pencil case)
- 3 boxes of sharpened #2 pencils
- Art supplies: ruler, glue (boys liquid and girls stick), pencil sharpener, scissor, markers, crayons (no more than 24 crayons)
- Clear contact paper to cover each soft cover workbook, which will be done at home
- four boxes of tissues
- three containers or refill packs of baby wipes (girls)
- three containers of Lysol wipes (boys)
- A large container of hand sanitizer
- 3 packages of Post It notes
The 3 subject marble notebook will be used with Mrs. Cavera for social studies and in my class for religion and journal writing.
These supplies are for my class only.
Minor subject teachers will ask for supplies in September.